Friday, April 29, 2011

Weddings, Weddings, and more Weddings!

You know it’s bad when someone calls you out on not keeping up with your blog…but lately I’ve been so busy at work that I haven’t even had ten minutes to think about blogging..and when I get home, I don’t even turn on the computer!

That being said, today I’m way too distracted to be accomplishing anything productive. It seems like my wedding is a constant thought running thru my head. There is so much I’ve done, and even more I have left to do. I think all of the major things are taken care of, but now it’s the little things that are keeping me awake at night.

Today, I especially have wedding on my thoughts. My co-worker, Shelly, is getting married tomorrow. I’m so excited for her! I’ve been watching her plan, plan, and more plan…and it’s just so exciting that her big day is finally arriving! As I watched her during the days leading up to her wedding, I couldn’t help but feel a little jealous; I want my day to be here, NOW! Clearly I’m not ready, tho!

Today is also especially wedding’ish’ b/c Kate and William got married today. After watching some of the Royal Wedding, I have to admit my hopes to out do Kate were extinguished. I mean really, I don’t think I can compete with 2 billion people watching…regardless, I am marrying my Prince Charming, and that’s all that matters. Watching the Royal Wedding on TV has really gotten me excited tho. Just seeing the raw emotion of Kate and William brought butterflies to my stomach; I can’t wait to be in that moment!

0 comments: